Our mission to promote and support African initiative can’t be achieved without partners, collaborators and supporters.
Our mission to promote and support African initiatives cannot be achieved without partners, collaborators and supporters.
10 March 2017
- Host: Republic of Congo
28 March 2018
- Host: Wellcome Trust
- Event Partners: Harvard Global Health Institute, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Contributors: British and French governments, academia, private sector and international institutions, including the WHO and Council of Europe.
12-14 June 2019
- Contributors: Government representatives from the Lomé Initiative countries, representatives of the Moroccan government and courageous campaigners who shared their insights and expertise.
17-18 January 2020
- Host: Government of Togo
- Partners: Governments of Congo, Ghana, Niger, Senegal, Togo and Uganda
- Contributors: Director General of the WHO, the Regional Director for Africa, Dr Matshidiso Moeti and their teams; UNICEF’s Executive Director Henrietta Fore.
We would like to acknowledge the support of and thank our Advisory Board Leadership Group on falsified and substandard medicines.